Sunday, January 12, 2014

Losing control over situation- totally!

11.46: You appear online. I am on Skype.

*Thanks to skype, I could really concentrate on something else and be calm*

13.25: My skype call gets over, and my total attention goes on to facebook for some time now. You still appear online. Now starts my tension. Daily I be online 24*7 to converse something with you. The time has come where I need to do something.

Tension.

Sweat.

Somebody yells my name- Thankgod- AFK.

13.40: I am back. You still appear online.

Opens the box. Types something gibberish.

"Shift + Up Arrow" -> "backspace" -> Clicks on the previous messages, so as to make sure I am not typing.

Tension. Sweat. Nervousness.

13.45: Opens Youtube account. Replies to all the comments I've got on my video.

13.47: Finally peace. You appear offline.


Is just a small "Hi" is all I ask for- is it too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment