Sunday, February 5, 2017

The Dream House.

I'm dwelling is a nice home.

I dreamed of a home! The dream home accepted me until her verandah.

I tried to enter beyond, but she rejected.

I build myself as a better person and tried to enter. Rejection. Again.

I rebuilt myself again, as a better person, Rejection. Rejection. And rejection.

Heart is where the home is!

On the contrary, the privileges were going down. I was getting cool drink, whereas now I don't even get a glass of water whenever I visit.

I now have a choice of owning some other home, but she doesn't mesmerize me as how my dream home did! Further, I find my present home better than owing that some other home.

I shall wait, to see if my dream home lets me in, or ejects me from the verandah by letting someone else in.

No comments:

Post a Comment