Saturday, November 30, 2013

Oops, something is terribly wrong.

Too much to speak but nothing to express.
Too much to talk but fear ends it up as stalk.
Many things to discuss but fear stops me to express.
I don't know what I am up to, but I want to give up.

The reasons are far more than what they used to be,
The stakes of anxiety to talk are also higher.
But what to do oh my friend,
I am derailed like never before.

I admit I miss you,
I admit I want you back.
But oh god- what kind of pain is this,
I really didn't knew it was going to be so painful.

Always when you are online I do this,
but by the time I finish writing, you go offline.
People used to say me "Facebook addict,"
But they never knew I await your presence.

Every time I find you offline after writing this, I press shift + up arrow,
with a heavy tear and deep sorrow.
Then all it takes is one hit on the key "Backspace",
All the memory where these were being saved will be ready to be over written.

I do "Ctrl+Z" couple of times,
and then somebody calls me on a different work,
I then decide not to think about this,
and every next morning- I await you online.

Today I'll make sure I won't delete this,
I want to publish this at any cost.
The untold amount of tears formed in my heart,
they will never see day light.

I am strong enough to let all go,
but I want to experience all this.
Yes I am ready for anything,
Prithvi is the name, and yeah- loving you is not my game.

In game you may win or lose,
Everyone wants to win, but this shouldn't be something where I want to win.
I want to accomplish it, not win it,
Because winning everything is too mainstream.

No comments:

Post a Comment